Happy Thursday! I started typing up a post on Instagram introducing myself to some of my new followers and answering my story questions, but it got too long and wouldn’t fit so I decided to type up a blog post instead!
Let me know if you guys wanna see more of these posts- I’ll keep putting them together if you do!
- How old are you?
- I’m 29 years old.
- Do you have any siblings?
- I’m the oldest of 4 kids— my sister Katie lives in Hawaii, my other sister Jaime recently moved to San Francsico, and my brother Danny lives in Connecticut (Jaime and Danny are twins)!
- What are your favorite shows on Netflix?
- Grey’s!!! (I could watch those episodes over and over), Friday Night Lights (when it was on Netflix), and I just finished 13 Reasons Why (SO good)!
- How do you structure your runs?
- I leave that up to my running coach! I’ve been working with Relentless Runners during this training cycle.
- What supplements do you use regularly?
- I’ve recently added in the Isagenix pre-workout and post-workout supplements, as well as meal replacement shakes to have on the go! Message me if you want more info on them!
- I really want to add running into my routine, where do I start?
- I actually just wrote a blog post on running tips for beginners. Click HERE to check it out!
- What’s your favorite running sports bra?
- I really like Zensah’s running bras!! I have my favorite one linked on my SHOP MY FAVORITES page!
- What’s your go-to meals for lunch and dinner?
- Lately I’ve been making turkey wraps for lunch with a side of bell peppers and hummus or egg white veggie omelettes with a side of avocado toast! Mhm! Dinner usually is a chicken and veggie stir fry or sweet potatoes with chicken and another veggie!
- How do you stay so motivated with your training?
- Trust me I am not always motivated. I hate hearing the alarm though so I just get up as soon as it goes off because I don’t want to hear it again, haha! Also, i know that if I don’t run in the AM, then it won’t get done. I also try to have a really good playlist made and try to get outside for the sunrise to give me something to look forward to! I also try to schedule runs with friends to keep me accountable!
Let me know if you guys have any more questions! xoxo!