I am SO excited to share one of my meal prep staples- Sweet Potato Fries! If you follow me on Instagram I usually celebrate FRYday every week! Even though I typically post them on Fridays, I probably eat them every single day.
Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite carb sources to have. I always prep a big batch at the beginning of the week. I love using them in loaded veggie and chicken bowls, adding them into omelettes, or dipping them into mashed avocado, sriracha, or hummus! This recipe is SO easy to make! If you find that the fries or wedges aren’t crispy enough after about 25 mins, turn the oven on broil for a minute or so! It will help make them extra crispy. Make sure to keep an eye on them though because they’ll burn if they’re left on broil for too long!
I love coating my sweet potatoes in Primal Palate’s new bae seasoning (which is a mix of paprika, celery seed, pepper, chili powder, cayenne, cardamom, allspice, mace, and bay leaves). If I don’t have that seasoning on hand then I usually roast them in cinnamon, garlic powder, and sea salt for a sweet and salty combination! Mhmm!!
Sweet Potato Fries - Meal Prep Staple
- 2-4 large sweet potatoes
- Himalayan pink sea salt
- Primal palate new bae seasoning (or you can do a mix of sea salt, cinnamon, garlic powder)
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Scrub your potatoes clean
- Chop your sweet potatoes into fries or wedges
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with coconut oil
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and toss in coconut oil, sea salt, and seasoning (make sure they’re evenly coated)
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown and crispy
- Serve with sriracha, ketchup, or mashed avocado or serve as is!
Sweet potato fries are one of my meal prep staples! I always prep a big batch at the beginning of the week to use in loaded veggie and chicken bowls, omelettes, or dip into sriracha, guacamole, or hummus. They're so easy to make-- you're going to want to add them to your meal prep lineup too!