My most requested blog post is finally here! Today I’m sharing my favorite pieces from lululemon! lululemon always has been such a weakness of mine. I just love the quality of all of the products and everything fits so well!
- ENERGY BRA– My favorite bra from lululemon! It can be worn for pretty much any type of workout. For me it provides plenty of support, but I also don’t have a big chest.
- WUNDER TRAIN HIGH RISE TIGHT– One of my favorite leggings from lululemon. They have so many fun colors, plus they don’t ride down when you’re working out!
- SWIFTLY TECH RACERBACK– One of my favorite tanks for running outside when it’s warm out! It’s also great for peloton rides, strength training, or any sweaty workout!
- MUSCLE LOVE CROP TANK– I have this tank in probably 5 different colors. It’s so flattering! I wear it for a variety of workouts- strength training, HIIT, and yoga.
- EVERYWHERE BELT BAG– This bag is insanely convenient. I love bringing it to the gym if I just need to carry my phone, mask, and headphones. I also wear it on walks with the dogs, to the grocery store, running errands, basically everywhere! It’s the perfect size to just carry your essentials but also be hands free!
- FAST AND FREE LEGGINGS– My go- to leggings for running. They make so many fun colors and they stay up during a run.
- TRACK THAT SHORT – hands down my favorite shorts for running! I love the wide waistband, the length is perfect, and they don’t ride up at all! Plus, the fit is so flattering.
- ALIGN PANT– I have so many pairs of the Align legging. But who doesn’t?!
- READY TO RULU JOGGER– This year was officially the year of joggers, and I’m not mad about it. I love these cozy joggers from lululemon. They comfortorable, but also super cute!
What is your favorite item from lululemon?!