I don’t know about you guys but I’ve kind of been in a workout slump lately. Actually it’s more of a life slump, haha! I think it’s related to the winter and the shorter days and cooler temps we’ve been having. I just haven’t felt super motivated and decided that new workout clothes always help! So in case you’re needing some extra motivation like me, today I wanted to share activewear that I’m loving for winter!
1. The BEST joggers ever!
2. Favorite bag for everyday- great for wearing to the gym, running errands, or on a walk with the dogs.
3. This set from Vuori is one of my favorites to wear for yoga
4. A new favorite bra from Alo Yoga- pricey but SO comfy!
5. My favorite sneakers for everyday- great for jogging or walking the dogs.
6. Super cozy crewneck– perfect for lounging or wearing for workouts before you warm up.
7. My new favorite sneakers for training! I didn’t know what the obsession was over these shoes until I finally bought them. I may need them in more colors!
8. My go- to gym leggings! They’re super comfortable and not see through, huge plus!
9. Hands down, the best socks!! I love them for spinning, wearing to the gym, and wearing to work!
10. My favorite tank for the gym!
11. New favorite leggings from Alo- I’ve been wearing them everywhere!