A few months ago I was lucky enough to travel to South Beach, Miami to stay at The Goodtime Hotel. It was only my second time visiting Florida and first time visiting Miami! I was super excited to get away from Southern California and experience the food, beaches, and Miami culture. This blog post was supposed to be published way sooner, however with my 60 hour a week work schedule at the hospital, I didn’t have the time to put it together. So here it is, finally!!
Where to Stay:
The Goodtime Hotel
- grab and go coffee, juice in AM
- outdoor/ indoor gym with treadmills, peloton, jungle gym outdoor workout space
- Pool and Strawberry Moon located on 3rd floor
Other Places to Stay:
- 1 Hotel
- The Setai
- The Edition
- The Plymouth
- The Savoy Hotel and Beach Club
- Havana 1957- Cuban food
- Barak- drinks
- Tacology- Mexican food, drinks
- Orange Blossom- brunch
- Pure Vida- healthy breakfast, lunch (acai bowls, avocado toasts, salads, bowls)
- Under the Mango Tree (breakfast, lunch, my favorite acai bowls)
- Fratelli La Bufala – pizza, yum!
- Strawberry Moon- dinner, drinks, best food and drinks from the trip!
Things to Do:
- Beach day
- Rent Bikes
- Pool (parties – Friday, Saturday, Sunday) just beware – it gets pricey at the pool between food and drinks
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Wander around Miami’s Design District
- Head to Little Havana for some Cuban Culture
Have you ever been to Miami? Are you team pool or beach?